Prepar3D v4.5 Hotfix
Client Fixes and Improvements
- Fixed performance issues seen on some systems and configurations.
- Fixed issue where the interpolated wind direction value would be invalid in some cases.
- Added configuration option to toggle UI hardware acceleration mode (UIHardwareAcceleration).
- Fixed crash when re-enabling Virtual Reality (VR) while using the Oculus headset.
- Fixed crash that could occur in some cases after a plugin removed its textures from the system.
- Varjo eye tracking is now supported.
- Improved performance when using the Varjo headset.
- Fixed issue where CreateEffect callbacks would not be issued unless both xyz and pbh offsets were present.
- CIGI ownship ID now set to 0 for versions prior to CIGI 4.0.
- Fixed error with empty EntityAffiliation tags being written out in saved scenarios.
- Fixed issue where sound volume could be incorrect when switching between interior and exterior views.
- Fixed issue where PBR textures could be black in interior views when first entering a vehicle.
- Fixed incorrect unit conversions for camera eyepoint altitude P variables.
Content Fixes and Improvements
- Fixed missing PBR texture in F-16A.
- Removed light scaling from beacon effects.
Scenery Fixes and Improvements
- Increased beacon light visibility distance.
SDK Fixes and Improvements
- Fixed an issue where the PBRMaterial’s effectFile property would not be updated during load.
- Fixed an issue where 3ds Max exports would throw material mismatch errors when P3DMaterial and PBRMaterial were being used in the same scene.
- Fixed issue with drawing and loading Annotator vegetation polygons.
- Fixed several minor errors in documentation.