Version 3.60 – 02/03/2019
– Rebuilt all external and internal models to support PBR textures
– All models recompiled using P3Dv4.4 tools
– Updated landing gear model
– Fixed minor UVW coordinates error on F-35C external model
– Fixed minor graphic glitches in F-35B and F-35C external models
– Major rewrite of MFD code with reduced memory footprint and (marginal) performance improvement
– New .air files to provide better, more linear throttle vs. thrust curve
– Fixed several glitches in the FCS code
– FCS Animation code rewritten
– Fixed bug that caused the first radar track not to show in some screens
* – This update by default is configured to use PBR models and work with P3Dv4.4.
You can use this update also with P3Dv4.0 to P3Dv4.3 by deleting the model.cfg files in the model folder of each aircraft and rename the “model.cfg.BackupNonPBR” to “model.cfg”.