ORBXがTrueEarth Great Britain South for Prepar3D v4をリリースした。
- 42,000 square miles (107,349 km²) of hand corrected, crisp, color-matched aerial imagery
- Accurate building shapes to precisely match the ortho imagery footprints
- 130 million trees at the correct height and location
- 13.2 million buildings at the correct height and location
- VFR landmarks such as masts, windfarms, churches, power-lines, castles, stadiums and lighthouses are all accurately placed.
- Hundreds of custom-modelled 3D POIs
- Hand-placed and custom modelled landmarks placed throughout the scenery such as bridges, skyscrapers, castles, piers, and monuments – this is especially noticeable in city areas such as London and along the coast.
- Sharp and detailed 10-meter mesh brings out stunning detail in natural features such as hills and beaches
- Superb watermasking along the entire coastline
- Accurate road and rail network blended into the aerial imagery with moving left-hand drive traffic.
- Summer season only with full night-lighting supported