A2A SIMULATIONSは、 ACCU-FEEL V2 のP3Dv4対応版をリリースしました。
- Built for the world’s most popular flight simulator, Microsoft Flight Simulator X.
- Simple, safe non-destructive installation leaves all of your aircraft directories untouched (aircraft.cfg, panel.cfg, etc. are not changed)
- Works with almost all P3D aircraft. Tested with both default and over forty 3rd party aircraft.
- Easy to use GUI (Graphical User Interface) allows for easy (and fun) customization of any aircraft
- Saves aircraft automatically
- Built using the Accu-Sim sound system, which is the most powerful sound system available and is already used safely on thousands of FSX installations
- Ground physics for both on and off pavement for both tricycle and tail dragger airframes bucks your airplane around, making just taxiing a quality experience
- Dynamic tire screeching and rub sounds tied into the physics of each tire, which makes every landing not just feel different, but sound different. You have more feel for exactly how well you are controlling your aircraft, both big and small. New side forces add even more dynamics when side-loading the landing gear.
- Runway / pavement seams send dynamic jolts through your airframe that you can both feel and hear
- Water physics including dynamic wave size and speed, adds immersion for those who love to land on the water
- Turbulence modeling adds a feel based on our own experiences owning and operating aircraft
- Physics-driven sound system
- Cabin sounds from an old classic planes (bag of bolts) to the more modern, stronger pressurized tube liners, both on the ground and in the air
- Dynamic wind gives a strong sense of how your aircraft is flying, giving feel to everything from a glider to a commercial airliner
- Fuselage drag rumble is dynamically created, recreating the dropping of flaps, gear, or high pressures developed when approaching an airframe’s Vne (Never Exceed Speed). Both IAS and Mach limits are simulated
- Stall buffet and sounds creep in before the airplane stalls, giving you better feel and control of the aircraft while flying “on the edge”
- Brake squeals and vibrations
- Open cockpit experience, which allows you to hear the suction of the wind, deep wind, propeller, or turbojet whine when opening a canopy or door
* Helicopters not supported