– Adjustments to initialization process to prevent potential weather depiction conflicts when using certain other add-ons.
– Made hurricane weather respect the “High detail thunderstorms” option.
– Adjusted dynamic CDD adjustment with respect to hurricanes for better performance/CDD calculations.
– Fixed issue where use of other weather add-ons (even when weather option was disabled) could cause ASN depiction issues especially in regards to temperature and pressure (and realized airspeed/TAS performance).
– Added new tool menu action “Disable ASN Weather” which will temporarily disable ASN weather components to prevent potential conflicts when using other weather add-ons even when ASN client is not loaded. ASN weather components will automatically re-enable on next ASN load.